Utility Contacts

Please find below a list of key contacts that you may need to connect with ahead of moving day!

          Canada Post
Contact Canada Post www.canadapost.ca or 1-866-607-6301


Guelph: Contact Guelph Hydro / Alectra Utilities (for city hydro) 519-822-3010 or www.guelphhydro.com , contact Hydro One (for rural hydro) 1-888-664-9376 or https://www.hydroone.com/

Kitchener: Contact Kitchener Wilmont Hydro 519-743-3600 or


Waterloo: Contact Waterloo North Hydro Inc 519-886-5090 or


Cambridge:  Contact Energy+ 519-621-3530 or https://www.energyplus.ca/en/residential/moveinmoveout.aspx


Waterloo: Contact the City of Waterloo 519-747-8718 or visit https://www.waterloo.ca/en/living/accounts-and-billing.aspx#

Cambridge: Contact the City of Cambridge 519-623-1340 or visit https://www.cambridge.ca/en/your-city/Water-Account.aspx


Natural Gas:

Guelph & Cambridge & Waterloo: Contact Union Gas/Enbridge 1-888-774-3111 or www.uniongas.com

Kitchener: Contact Kitchener Utilities 519-741-2450 or https://www.kitchenerutilities.ca/en/index.asp

         Hot Water Heater
Contact Reliance Home Comfort 1-888-837-1451 or https://reliancehomecomfort.com/cambridge/

Or Kitchener utilities (available only in Kitchener) 519-741-2626 or https://www.kitchenerutilities.ca/en/programsservices/Rental-Water-Heaters.asp

Contact Bell 1-866-301-1942 or www.bell.ca and/or Rogers 1-855-759-5857 or www.rogers.com  

         License Plate, Car Ownership, and Health Card or Outdoors Card
https://www.ontario.ca/page/change-my-address-ontario-services OR Complete the “Change of Address” section on your car ownership certificate (within 6 days of moving) and take to a Service Ontario office

         School Registration
Contact Upper Grand District School Board 
519-822-4420 or www.ugdsb.ca or Wellington Catholic District School Board www.wellingtoncdsb.ca  or for Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge the Waterloo Region District School Board 519-570-0003 or https://www.wrdsb.ca/ or Waterloo Catholic District School Board 519-578-3660 or https://www.wcdsb.ca/

         New Doctor
If you require finding a new doctor register with Health Care Connect, visit Health Care Connect 

         Condos/Townhome Fees
If moving into or out of a condo or townhome notify your Condo Corporation to arrange payment and condo fees:

°         MF Property Management 1 855-824-4208

°         Sanderson Property Management 519-742-3200

°         Inspirah Property Management 519-767-2060

°         Wilson Blanchard Management 519-620-8778


Don’t forget to update things like: Insurance companies (home, auto and life insurance), magazine subscriptions, credit card companies, banks, existing doctor (if you’re not transitioning to new), veterinarian, your employer’s HR department, pharmacy, dentist’s office.

Get In Touch

Joy Chhina

Mobile: (226) 343-1515

Phone: (519) 836-6365


Office Info

RE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc. Brokerage

238 Speedvale Ave W  Guelph,  Ontario  N1H 1C4 

Stay Connected